Up for sale is my beloved Tudor jumbo Oysterdate watch REF: 9081 3
Serial number: 904452
This Tudor by Rolex is authentic and some of if highlights are
- This is a quick set model
- Case and crown are made by Rolex
- Case has not been polished
- It is keeping accurate time
- It is the perfect combination of vintage Rolex looks with a modern size (38mm diameter case size without the crown)
- This watch can be your only watch due to its versatility
This watch comes with the following extras
- Used black leather strap with gold plated buckle
- Used brown horween style strap with stainless steel buckle
This watch is also an instant collectible due to its rarity and functionality. This watch will become much more pricey once collectors realize they can get a oversize Datejust while also wearing a rare watch.
Other details of this watch is that the lug-to-lug distance is 20mm and that is a two tone watch.
This models are becoming more and more popular with the re launch of the Tudor brand.
I am starting the auction at $0.99. I need the money to pay for grad school sadly. Otherwise I would keep it forever. I have seen watches like this one sell in the mid $2000s in much worse condition and with less extras.
You might wonder how did I come up with the $2600 value? Last week a similar watch in Australia sold for $2600 for auction here.
HAPPY BIDDING! If you have any question please feel free to reach out. This watch is also posted in local ads so I reserve the right to end the auction at any time.
On Sep-16-20 at 18:45:20 PDT, seller added the following information:
If you are interested in this watch, you might be interested in this TAG Heuer too:
On Sep-16-20 at 18:48:56 PDT, seller added the following information:
If you are interested in this watch you might be interested in this Heuer too